L'AMOUR TRIOMPHE TOUJOURS

"Don't Judge A Person By His Action, But By His Intention"

Friday, February 11, 2011

Finaly got date of joining from TCS, its 28 march @ ilp hyderabad

I have been a little busy for last 3 months doing all dose boring training stuffs, ppt ,study materials. I had joined Lnt Infotech on 28 dec and after that life became monotonous. Same boring office works living like a robot which has been programmed to do all sort of thing except getting some quality time for myself. I always thought life was going to be much easy and would relax after getting a job in the IT industry but actually its not exactly the case  here or say its a destiny of a fresher to be doomed in this big bad corporate world. Anyways its the end of chapter one of my career signing off from Lnt  and signing in to TCS hyderabaad looking forward to ilp days, have heard its something like a paid holiday .This is something which i m looking for ryt now. I was looking for some before hand experience from my senior batches of ilp Hyderabad googled it but i think they are not quite active as compared to their counterparts from other ilps looking  forward to TCS and off course hyderabadi biryaani  ;)

11 comments:

  1. We rest assure you that customer care toll free number of Yahoo will help in sorting out any of the troubling issues like the loss of emails and password in a while.Customer Service Number of Yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really helpful! An opportunity to read a fantastic and imaginary blog. It gives me lots of pleasure and interest.
    sap abap online training

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got an extremely helpful website I actually have been here reading for regarding an hour. I’m an initiate and your success is incredibly a lot of a concept on behalf of me.
    angularjs Training in bangalore

    angularjs Training in bangalore

    angularjs Training in chennai

    automation anywhere online Training

    angularjs interview questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the informative article. This is one of the best resources I have found in quite some time. Nicely written and great info. I really cannot thank you enough for sharing.
    python course in pune
    python course in chennai
    python Training in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    rpa training in chennai |best rpa training in chennai|
    rpa training in bangalore | best rpa training in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. keep sharing such a worthy information.
    Appium Training Online

    ReplyDelete